As we know, HP is one of the leading producers of computers. HP laptops provide their users with the latest and different features, and it is getting better every day with its advanced technology. Despite its high-end specifications, HP laptop has certain technical glitches as well. Bad Pool Caller Windows 10 is one of the most common problems that users face.
The Bad Pool Caller error is similar to the Blue screen death error, and it occurs because of the outdated or corrupt driver installation. In this case, the recently installed software or hardware can also be the cause for the HP Laptop Bad Pool Caller Error on Window 10. This is a very critical issue to troubleshoot, but you don’t need to worry. Our experts have the correct solution to fix the error in no time.
The error is usually caused due to current thread is working on bad pool request. This error is usually caused with a message displayed as a “BAD_POOL_CALLER” message where bug check has a numeric value of 0x000000C2. Fix HP Laptop Bad Pool Caller Error Window 10 with appropriate remedies delivered by our expert technicians. Below we have excellent solutions to get rid of the problem in a few simple steps.
Causes For The Bad Pool Caller Windows 10
There are multiple causes for this lousy pool error. Check out the common reasons for this specific issue.
Damaged hard disk: If your PC is having a damaged or corrupted hard drive, then it may cause the problem of lousy pool error.
Outdated or old device drivers: An obsolete drive may cause your PC to have such an error.
Virus or malware attack: A virus or malware attack on your system might also be the reason for the issue.
Registry error: A conflict in the registry system may be the cause for HP Laptop Bad Pool Caller Error on Window 10.
Damaged or corrupt memory issues: If your Windows 10 consists of corrupt memory, then it may also cause the Bad pool error as well.
If your system is struggling with any of the reasons mentioned above, then you can attempt the solutions which we have provided below.
Steps to fix HP Laptop bad pool caller error Window 10 are as follows:
Step 1: Before users are heading to fix HP Laptop bad pool caller error window 10, do ensure that below steps are performed well:
- Users have installed all available updates on Windows Update. Now, perform a thorough check by applying the path as “Start button > Settings > Updates & security”.
- Click on “Check for updates” button which is visible on the right side of windows pane as suggested by HP Support Have a check for any available updates to download and then, install them before moving to the next step.
- Users need to run their antivirus programs while ensuring that any possible threats are removed from the computer.
Step 2: Undo all recent changes
One of the most common reasons for this issue is that recent changes made by users in the system. If however, any new hardware or software is added to the system recently, it is advised to remove all of them to HP Laptop bad pool caller error window 10
Another possible cause of this problem is due to faulty as well as outdated device drivers like sound card drivers issues, technical faults in the graphics card, chipset problems, network adapters technical glitches and many more. Users are should verify all of the devices are working with the latest driver and needs updating.
Step 3: Running a memory check now
- The first thing is to press the Windows logo key as well as “R” button at the same time to easily invoke a run command. Now, type a “mdsched.exe” command in the run box and press the “Enter” button. Tap on “Restart” button now to check for any problems within the memory card. Click on “Check for problems”
- Restart the PC now.
Step 4: Check for any hard drive problems
- Apart from faulty RAM issues, have a check on corrupted hard drive problems whether it is corrupted or not? Perform below steps to check it:
Follow a path by clicking on the “Start” button” and click on “File Explorer “ icon.
- Right-click on the hard drive which users wish to perform a check on and click “Properties” icon
- Go to the “Tools” tab and tap on the “Check” button.
- If the hard disk drive is problem free then, users will come across a notification message.
Alternate Solutions For The Bad Pool Caller Windows 10 Error:
Before starting the troubleshooting process, make sure that your device is up to date. Click on the update and security and upgrade it to the latest version. Once you upgrade it try the methods.
Method-1 Run a memory check
First of all, press the Windows logo key and R button at the same time. Now, you have to type a command of ‘mdsched.exe’ and click on the restart to check the problems on the memory card. After reviewing, restart your system.
Method-2 Check and fix the hard drive issue
Go to the file explorer and right click on the properties. Check if any hard driver problem persists or not. If any problem appears then try to solve the error on your own. Working on any hard drive issue requires a proper tech assistance. Otherwise, you can face more damages. It’s better to take advice from an experienced one. Connect with our HP tech support team to get the right assistance without taking too much time.
Why one should call our tech support team for solutions:
- An award-winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Related Blog: How to Fix Computer Screen Remains Blank but Windows Boots-up Issue?
Get connected to HP expert team for world-class support solutions delivered at user’s desk
Dial our toll-free HP customer support number to get instant solutions. Additionally, if you can’t reach us by the call then drop us a mail regarding the issues. Our technical experts will get back to you quickly with the best possible solutions. We will help you resolve the Bad Pool Caller Windows 10 in a short span of time.
You can avail our Live Chat option as well. Talk to our technical experts directly through the live chat portal on our website. We are available round the clock for your benefit. We are the most reliable HP support service provider across the globe. Our main motto is to solve our customer’s problem at an affordable price. Furthermore, we provide you with quick solutions at your convenience. Our technical support team is always online.
We are engrossed with skilled and competent professionals working at HP Laptop Support Number +1-800-297-9982 to assist users with possible remedies delivered at their desk. Technicians are available 24/7 to provide adept solutions confined to HP devices. The technical team is skilled and competent to resolve problems from the core. Feel free to connect us anytime and get hassle-free remedies within a defined timeline.