Generally speaking this error message appears when there is an issue with password and username. Also, the problem may arise due to issues confined to update problems which lead to dis-functioning of the device as well. fix HP Chromebook Sign-In Issues and Login Error with our expert guidelines delivered to users by expert team.
During this message, users will come across information displayed as “Sorry, password could not be verified”. Try again.”, Your username or password cannot be verified on this network” and “Your account may have been deleted”. So, here the blog will explain users about how get over with these error messages.
Steps to Fix HP Chromebook Sign-In Issues and Login Error:
We will explain users about the solution for each of these above mentioned messages. These are the solutions explained by HP Chromebook Support Service team.
Method 1: Try out first method and fix issues
Error message 1 with solution: Sorry, password could not be verified. Try again.”
- Users should ensure that they have entered accurate login details for their Google Account.
- Secondly, do ensure that Chromebook is completely connected to the internet to get instant connection
- However if users have recently changed their password then, they should try to sign in with their old password.
- If it is the case where users are not working with the Gmail account then, ensure that they have entered their full email address which will be their username. However if users have forgotten their username or password then, navigate to the “help” section for instant help.
Error message 2 with solution: Your username or password cannot be verified on this network
- This particular message signifies that the Chromebook is set to incorrect Wi-Fi connection. Try out these below solutions to fix it up:
- To remove the above error message, users are advised to fix their connection issues first.
- Secondly one can connect to a different Wi-Fi network and sign in with their Google Account.
Error message 3 with solution:”Your account may have been deleted”
- For this issue to be resolved, try to work with different account to easily sign in to the Chromebook.
Method 2: This is the second method to try and get rid of all the above error messages
Related Post:- How To Fix HP Laptop Error Code 601?
Step 1: Get permission to easily sign-in to the device
- If users are accompanied with a message displayed as “Sorry, you don’t have permission to sign in” then, they need to get connected with the Chromebook device to permit them to sign in.
Step 2: Here one needs to activate their network
- If a message is displayed as a “Before signing in, please start a Guest session to activate the network” then, probably, users will need to connect to their Wi-Fi network before they are actually logging in. to do this. perform below steps:
- Sign out of the Chromebook and then, navigate to the sign-in screen. Tap on “Browse as Guest” session.
- To connect to the network, users are advised to follow all on-screen instructions.
Connect with HP Technical Support experts for instant solutions to Every Issues
We are engrossed by a skilled and expert technical team who are available at HP Chromebook Support Number +1-800-297-9982 to Fix HP Chromebook Sign-In Issues provide full assistance for users and help them experience world-class support solutions. Technicians possess a helping nature which further helps us maintain a smooth communication with customers. For any issue, connect to our team and get hassle free remedies at your desk.