The 250 GB SATA hard drive offers enough storage space for all important data. Moreover, the 14 “LED HD screen with backlight offers a clear screen.
Moreover, the HP EliteBook 8460P is also installed with Windows 10 Professional which gives a user-friendly interface. To successfully set it, install the driver on this PC.
Installing the drivers on your HP EliteBook 8460P laptop helps to keep the laptop in good condition and avoid any problems to appear in the future.
How to Download and Install HP EliteBook 8460p Drivers Windows 10?
Before downloading the driver, at first, check if the system is properly connected to the network. After connecting the network, you can install the driver on the HP EliteBook 8460P laptop.
Here, we have discussed the detailed steps to download and install the HP EliteBook 8460P drivers on Windows 10. Hence, follow and implement them as instructed below:
At first, go to the official website of the HP. On that page, click on the Support at the top right corner. After that, click on the Software & Drivers section.
In the Software & Drivers section, click on the Laptop and then click on the “Let HP detect your product” option. Now, HP will find the driver and then follow the directions which appear on the screen to download the driver on your HP EliteBook 8460P Notebook PC.
In case it fails to detect the driver then, click on the Find out more option next to the Let HP detect your product.
In the next window, type HP EliteBook 8460P in the search bar and then click on the Search button or press the Enter button.
From the HP EliteBook 8460P Notebook PC window, click on the Software and Drivers option. Thereafter, choose the Operating system and version and then click on the Change button.
Now the HP will list all the available drivers for the HP EliteBook 8460P laptop. Then, select the driver and then click on the Download option.
So, if you want to download many drivers, then you should click on the Add to download list option to add them to the download list. Thereafter, click on the Open download list option at the top right corner to see the download list.
From that list, click on the Download Files option to start the download process. Once the file is downloaded, double-click on the driver setup files and then follow the on-screen directions to continue with the installation process on your HP EliteBook 8460P laptop.
Get in Touch with HP Expert
We hope, with these steps you can easily download and install the HP EliteBook 8460P drivers on Windows 10. So, if you are unable to download and install the HP EliteBook 8460P drivers on your device, then you can call us on our toll-free number “+1-800-297-9982” which is available 24×7. Call us at any time and solve your problem with our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Download the HP EliteBook 8460P Bluetooth Driver Windows 10?
- You will need to go to the official webpage of the HP and type the model number in the search box.
- After that, go to the Software and Drivers section and then look for the Bluetooth driver.
- After finding it, download it by clicking on the Download button.
- Once the file is downloaded, double-click on the setup file and then install it correctly with the onscreen directions.
2. Does HP EliteBook 8460P have HDMI?
HP EliteBook 8460P laptop does not have HDMI or WiDi. It is very heavy and bulky for the 14-inch laptop. Hence, it is not a portable business laptop, but most of the solid choices both figuratively and literally.
3. How to Download HP EliteBook 8460P Fingerprint Driver?
- Download the HP EliteBook 8460P Fingerprint driver from the official website of the HP.
- Once the file is downloaded, install it properly.
4. How do I Connect my HP EliteBook My TV?
- Switch off the TV or monitor.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the laptop and another one to the display.
- Switch on the display and then select the HDMI input as the input source to show.
- After that, switch on the system by pressing on the Power button.