This write-up will guide you that how to disable auto sleep mode in Windows & Mac computers. In case, you need expert professional assistance, then you should also contact our tech savvy technician for Disable Auto Sleep Mode in Windows or Mac at +1-800-297-9982 (toll-free) number.
Extensively Used Methods to Disable Auto Sleep Mode in Windows & Mac:
Method 1: Mac OS X
- Select “System Preferences” by clicking at the blue/black apple icon in the top left corner of your computer screen.
- Choose “Energy Saver” option in the Hardware section.
- Also ensure that the setting for drop-down menu box is set as “Power Adapter”.
- At the “Sleep” tab, you need to move sliding bar named “Put the computer to sleep when it is inactive for: as “Never”.
- This option is only applied if you own an older version of Mac OS X.
- The latest version of Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8) does not have this feature.
Method 2: Windows 10
- Visit the start menu and input “Power Options” in the search box and then push the “Enter” button.
- At the Left side you need to click at the panel “Change when the computer sleeps”.
- The next step is to click at the drop-down menu box which shown “Put the computer to sleep and choose “Never”.
- The final step is to click at “Save changes”.
Method 3: Windows 7
- From the start menu, go to the Control Panel and from there you need to click at Power Options.
- In the power schemes tab, you require to choose Home/Office Desk in the Power Schemes drop-down menu box.
- The next step is to choose “Never” in the box named “System standby”.
- The final step is to click at “OK” to save the settings.
Call our HP Computer Support Number @ +1-800-297-9982 Right Now to Get Instant Help