HP notebooks are quite renowned among people across the world due to its strong functionality delivered to users. But error can happen anytime. This is a type of error code which usually executes due to BIOS failure in the HP systems. These are common issues that execute in the system while users are in the middle of something important task. Below we have discussed steps to fix HP 2000 Notebook error 0xc0000185 with appropriate explanations.
Steps to troubleshoot HP 2000 Notebook error 0xc0000185
Step 1: Recover your BIOS with a press combination
- Turn off the notebook first and then plug it into the power with the help of power adapter.
- Press and hold the Windows logo key for a while as well as the B key.
- Press and hold the Power button which is located on the computer for at-least 2 to 3 seconds, and release it but make sure that you are holding the Windows logo key as well as the B key till you get the HP BIOS update screen
- Tap the “Continue Startup” iconto get a prompt message of restart the computer while allowing the notebook to restart when the timer reaches zero. Press the enter key now
- Follow all on-screen instructions for boot process
Step 2: Download the replacement BIOS file
- Go to the appropriate HP website and type the model number of the notebook. Enter the HP product name and the serial number.
- The Software and the driver’s result page will be displayed while ensuring that the “Detected operating system” is found to be accurate. Click the “Change” icon by selecting your choice operating system as well as its version. Tap the ‘Change’ icon now.
- Click the “BIOS” icon now.
- Click the “Download” icon which is just next to the BIOS update file, and save it
Step 3: Create a fresh recovery flash drive of the BIOS system
- Connect to a blank flash drive to your computer and then navigate to the BIOS file which you have just downloaded. Double-click on that file.
- Click the “Next” icon and select the “I accept the terms in the license agreement” and tap the “Next” icon.
- Now, choose to remove or not to remove all the files from the flash drive after you have recovered the BIOS. Click the “Next” icon now.
- Select the “Create Recovery USB flash drive” option and then click the “Next” icon
- Choose the flash drive by clicking on it and hit the ‘Next” button.
- Tap the “finish” icon now and then, remove the flash drive from the computer. at last, just recover the BIOS with the help of recovery flash drive
Connect to our technicians at HP Support Number to get instant replies for all your queries
We are available for users at HP Notebook Customer Support Number where technicians are available all day long to assist its customers by delivering the most appropriate solution. Our technical team is backed by exceptionally technicians who holds deep knowledge of every minute to minute issues faced in HP Notebooks.