Despite the amazing features of HP, HP Pavillion Error 0xc00000e9 is one of the most common errors Windows users experience on a daily basis. It leads to a blank screen when you try to prepare your operating system for the booting session. The error does not allow the initiation process to begin. This error may also prevent your booting process from taking place in normal mode. But, on the other hand, it will take place in the Safe Mode. HP is a renowned brand name which keeps reinventing its products with the latest technology and innovations. However, it is not free from glitches. Not to worry, the error code 0xc00000e9 is a common problem and can be resolved with simple steps.
This is an error message where an unexpected I/O issue has occurred. Users will come across a numeric value pertaining a hardware problem to user’s BIOS system. This basically signifies that your computer lacks a reliable communication with the hard drive. So, to Fix HP Pavillion Error 0xc00000e9, we have two methods explained below that are also easy for users to apply.
Why Does Error Code 0xc00000e9 Occur?
Before we discuss the solutions, let us first check the reasons for the generation of this error code. So it helps you diagnose this error and you can prevent your system from further damages. The following reasons are:
- The integrity of the system files are corrupted
- No communication between the hard drive and the motherboard;
- Incorrect disconnection / connection of a external storage devices. For example, USB drive, external hard drive, pen drives etc.
- Registry files are damaged
- The hard drive controller is not functioning
- Issues with devices from where the user is able to control the installation process. Such as a USB Flash Drive.
- There might be errors while downloading the Windows build. Try to use the original Windows images.
- Virus attack on your system and that is highly affecting the programming.
These are some of the common reasons for the occurrence of the HP error code. Now, without further delay let us get to the solutions.
Methods to Fix HP Pavilion Error 0xc00000e9
Method 1: Performing an Automatic repair
This method should be done with the help of using Windows 8 bootable DVD or maybe a USB drive. Follow all the below steps to perform this process:
- The first thing which users need to do is simply to insert the installation DVD or a USB drive to boot the Windows 8 from it.
- In the ‘Windows Setup’ page, simply select the ‘Language to install’ icon, ‘Time and currency format’ as well as the ‘keyboard or input method’. Tap to click the ‘next’ icon now.
- Click on the ‘Repair your computer’ icon and select the ‘Troubleshoot’ process.
- Tap the ‘Advanced options’ and then, select the ‘Automatic Repair’ button to select the type of operating system.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Laptop Error Code 0xc0000034 ?
Method 2: This is Another Method Where Booting of the Computer in Safe Mode is Needed
- Try to work in Safe Mode with the DVD and boot from the Windows 8 DVD and login in Safe Mode.
- Boot from the Windows 8 DVD as instructed by HP Pavilion Support Phone Number
- After you are done with this, simply click the ‘Choose an Option” icon and click to choose the ‘Troubleshoot’ icon.
- Now click the ‘Advanced Options’ and click the ‘Windows Startup Settings’.
- Work with the arrow keys to navigate to the ‘Safe Mode’ and hit the Enter.
- If you are able to boot into safe mode, try performing a clean boot.
- Perform a Clean Boot process
To help troubleshoot this error message and other such issues, start the Windows 8 by using a minimal set of drivers as well as programs. This kind of startup is preferred as a “clean boot” process helps eliminate any type of software conflicts.
You Can Try Another Method to Quick Fixes issues Mentioned Below:
Disconnect all the External Devices: Switch off your computer and remove all the external hard drive, disk printer, USB, pen drive etc. Turn it on again to check the if the problem is fixed or not.
Run a Disk Check: This is one useful troubleshoot to fix this Windows boot manager error and it also helps to detect the damage easily on your hard drive. To do this, you have to first insert the OS installation disk, restart the computer, go for preferred language, choose ‘repair the computer’ and select the preferred OS. After you are done with these, choose ‘System recovery options’ and then select ‘open prompt command’.
Check your SATA cables: Get new SATA cables and improve your data transferring rate.
Change BIOS setting:
- Restart your computer and press F2, DEL or F10 key to go BIOS settings.
- Select “Load Optimal Defaults”.
- Navigate to hard disk setting configuration under “Advanced” section. Configure the setting to either AHCI or IDE.
- Save the settings and reboot your computer.
Restore Windows System: However, if you are still failing to fix error 0xc00000e9, restoring the system to some time before the error should help you for the time being.
If you are unable to fix it or facing serious trouble, please reach our support for expert help. Otherwise, you might end up increasing your damaged screen along with other parts getting affected due to manhandling.
Call us at HP Pavilion Customer Care Number for immediate Replies!
We are available at HP Pavilion Customer Support Number for delivering users one-stop solutions at their desk. Backed by a team of proficient technicians we study the issue from the core which helps us provide users a right choice of solutions. So, call us anytime and get your problems fixed up.
Place a call at our HP laptop helpline number 1-800-597-1052 and directly get in touch with our customer care executives. Discuss the issues with them and get handy solutions. You can ditch the traditional way of calling and utilize the Live Chat portal from the website and chat with our experts to resolve the issue. In addition, you can also use our support ID and send us an email regarding the errors and our team will get back to you at the earliest.