It is true that HP is a renowned device to work with but, issues are common to experience. One such is when users are trying to scan on Mac devices. The blog is on how to fix an HP Printer scan issue on Mac devices. If this issue will arise then, the reason behind is due to technical fault. But do not worry as our expert help is always available to help you overcome the problem.
Steps to fix an HP Printer scan issue on Mac devices are:
- The first and the foremost step is to place the document or towards downside on your scanner glass. Now, according to HP Scanner Support expert guidelines, shut down the scanner lid.
If the printer has an automatic document feeder which is your ADF, use it to scan documents at a time. Ensure not to load photos in the ADF to avoid any damage to the photos and the printer.
- Search for the Mac device to scan. Click on “HP Easy Scan” button which is there in result list. Open and access the app.
- Select the printer name from the option known as “Scanner” drop down menu.
- Choose a scan job type from a “Presets” menu and click “Scan’ button.
- Click on “Thumbnail version of any scanned item” which is there in the left panel. Tap “Edit” icon to adjust colors, straighten the scan, or one can also crop the size.
- Type “Send” icon which will appear in the bottom right corner section of the window. Tap ‘Folder” icon. This will fix an HP Printer scan issue on Mac devices
- Now, go to “window” section to confirm that a scan file name is in the “Prefix field”. Tap on “Where” menu and browse a folder which you wish to save the file in. Tap “Save’ icon.
For more queries, avail our technical help related solutions!
We are a team of expert technicians who are available 24/7 hours at HP Scanner Repair usa Number +1-800-297-9982 to assist users. Our tech support engineers study every problem from its core to deliver apt solution. Place calls at our end to experience remedies that are suitable to apply.