The error may arise due to issues while updating HP tablets, working with obsolete versions and too many caches in the device. Well, we have our expert guidelines provided by tech support engineers to fix HP Tablet lock up or freezing issues in few simple solutions. Let us have a look on below solutions that are explained to resolve the aforesaid issue in HP tablets.
Solutions to fix HP tablet lock up or freezing issues are as given below
Solution 1: Reboot user’s HP tablet
- The very first thing is to press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. Once done, users will be able to see that the tablet is fully shut down. Wait for a while and press the power button to switch on the tablet.
- If the device is now responding then, the issue is fixed. If still not responding then, continue to the next troubleshooting step.
Solution 2: Now, have a check on system updates
- This is another most convincing solution to fix HP Tablet lock up or freezing issues. Well, in this process one needs to ensure that the system is well connected to internet so that users can easily have a check for updates. To do this, follow below instructions as suggested by team:
- Navigate to the Home screen and tap “All apps” icon and click on “Settings” options.
- Now, move to the “System” section and click on “About tablet’ icon.
- Choose “System updates” icon and click on “Check now” option
- Install all available system updates now.
Solution 3: Force stop the HP tablet
- Go to the “Home screen” section and click “All apps’ icon. Choose the ‘Settings” icon now.
- Navigate to the “Device section” and click on “Apps” icon.
- In the “Running apps” list, try to locate all unresponsive app. Click on app to easily view the “App info page’.
- Choose “Stop” icon and just force stop it.
Solution 4: Clear out available cache on HP tablet
- This is another solution available for users to HP Tablet lock up or freezing issues. To do this, click on the “Home screen” icon and tap “All apps” icon. Choose the “Settings” icon.
- Navigate to the “Device section” and click “Apps” option.
- Now, in the “Running apps’ list, try to locate “unresponsive” app. Choose “app to view the App info page” and clear out all cache.
I hope all the above solution will help users resolve the problem easily. But if not then, we recommend them to approach at below contact details.
Connect to our technical experts for various HP Tablet issues and get prompt remedies!
We are available for customers 24/7 hours to provide full assistance related to HP tablet technical faults by delivering them advanced tech support solutions. Technicians are highly qualified, skilled and competent in whatever they do which further makes them distinguished in fixing up related issues. Feel free to connect with us anytime and experience our future effective solutions. Technical experts are always available at HP Tablet Support Number +1-800-297-9982 whenever users are in need.