This problem occurs when the device has gone to wake mode from its sleep mode. The screen will completely turn off but when at the time of tapping the power button, the screen will never light up again. Fix HP Touchpad Sleep of death issue with appropriate guidelines available at our end.
Steps to fix HP Touchpad Sleep of death issue
- Reboot into its recovery mode: This will if users have installed accurate Recovery process on their tablet by following instructions listed on the screen. While working with the TouchPad, just press and hold the power button and then, choose the “reboot” option to select “recovery” option as suggested by HP Support expert professionals. Click “OK” to continue.
- Then work with the volume buttons to easily scroll down into “install zip from sdcard and make a selection of an option by pressing the home button.
- Now, choose “choose zip from sdcard” by tapping on “home button and work with the volume keys to easily navigate to its folder where the update-SoD_be_gone.zip file is located.
- As suggested by our expert team to HP TouchPad Sleep of death issue, just press the “home button’ and select it.
- Then select it with a combination of “home” button. Once done, work with the volume as well as home button to easily search the “main menu” and choose “reboot system now” option. Restart the device now.
Related Blog: How to Overcome from HP Touchpad Error Code: “3099”?
Connect with expert team to grab excellent and industry solutions for related issues!
We are backed by skilled and competent professionals who are working at HP Support Number +1-800-297-9982 and help customers fix the problem with appropriate guidelines. Technicians are always ready to provide a helping hand to its customers.