If you are experiencing a ‘50.9 Fuser Error’ with your HP printer, you are unable to print anything, then don’t worry about it. When an ‘HP Fuser Error’ shows, you can try to turn the power off, repeating the fuser, and powering the printer back on for more printing. However, many times the error will temporarily reset the fuser and let it print a few more pages, but in some circumstances, the error will return shortly and you’ll require replacing the fuser.
Well, ‘HP Printer Fuser Error’ or ‘50.9 Fuser Error’ could be easily removed by applying some steps on it. In this blog, you will get the complete procedure, how you can do it.
Solutions to Fix HP Printer Fuser Error:-
Solution 1: – Reset the Printer
- First of all, turn off the HP printer by tapping on the Power button.
- Then you need to disconnect the power cord from the rear of your HP printer.
- Now it’s time to wait for a few minutes and then reconnect the power cord.
- Then tap on the “Power” button in order to turn on the printer.
- Once the product starts, then try to prin again.
If these steps not fixed the error, then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: – Check for any faulty Surge Protector
- Turn off the HP printer by pressing the Power button.
- Then you require disconnecting the power cord from the rear (back) of your HP printer.
- Now it’s time to unplug the power cord and plugs it directly into a wall socket, if you are using a surge protector.
- Then reconnect the power cord to your HP printer.
- Next, you have to tap on the “Power” button to turn on the HP printer. Wait at least 10-12 seconds.
- Then try to print again.
In case, this error is persisting still, then you do call us at our HP Printer support number to prompt connect with our team of well-experienced and qualified technicians. This toll-free number is available 24×7 days for urgent help. The professional will help to troubleshooting this error with the easy steps or solutions. Hence, you will get the refined solutions to any HP printer errors or issues.