An HP Scanner Error 22 message will display on the scanner control panel while users will try to perform scan process from the scanner. This error get displayed at the time of extra weight or pressure is applied to the scanner glasses and to take few examples, here you can say, it may happen while scanning an open book. The weight or pressure can then immediately stop the scanner functioning. Below all the discussed steps will help you in recovering from these issues at much faster rates.
Steps to Solve HP Scanner Error 22 Display Problem
Step 1: Working with Scanner
Turn on the scanner on, if it’s the case when it is already turned on. You are required to wait for the scanner to get idle before you start continuing for the process.
Step 2: Turn on Scanner
With your scanner turned on, it is advisable to disconnect the power cord from the rear of the scanner.
Step 3: Power on Cord
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet carefully.
- Wait at approximately 60 seconds.
Related Issues: How to Troubleshoot HP Scanner Errors?
Step 4: Power on Process
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet again.
- HP professionals recommend users to connect the scanner power cord carefully to the wall outlet.
- Reconnecting the power cord to the rear of the scanner is recommended to users by expert team.
- Next, you are required to turn on the scanner, if it’s the case that it does not automatically turn on.
- The scanner will then go through a warm-up phase where lights may flash, and then the carriage may move slowly.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your scanner is idle and silent before you proceed.
After going through all the above steps, if you still have serious issues in resolving HP Scanner Error 22 which you were receiving earlier, then get in touch with our HP Scanner Support Phone Number professionals to ask for future help. This will probably guide you to resolve such issues later.