Sometimes your calculator might get locked-up or won’t respond appropriately. If such happens with you, then let the expert technicians know about it, so that they will Fix HP 12c Low Battery indicator Error. Take HP Technical Support within a short period of time to annihilate such error from top-to-toe. The calculator may require a reset for a variety for a variety of reasons. Such resets will delete the memory from the calculator and restore the calculator’s defaults. For this reason, it is necessary to back-up any critical data.
Keep the eyes feast on the below points and follow these steps by your own:
Reset the Calculator by using Keyboard:
- Press “ON” to turn off the calculator
- Press and hold “-”
- Press and release “ON”
- Release “-”
- Now the screen will display “Pr Error”
- The calculator will reset to the default settings and the memory will be deleted.
If the above reset unable to restore the calculator to normal, avail HP Customer Care Service at your door-step or else you can continue to the next section.
Resetting to Drain the Capacitor:
- Remove the battery door
- Take the batteries out
- Take a paper clip and bend it out enough to cross over from one terminal to the other
- Hold the paper clip for approximately 10 seconds
- Replace with a fresh set of batteries
- Replace battery door
- Turn on the calculator. The display should read “Pr Error”
- Now, press and release the “ON” key twice
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Error 00729C98 ?
- Coin Reset: A coin reset can be performed on all HP 12C calculators.
- Remove the battery
- Tap the calculator gently to remove the battery
- Place a small battery-sized coin flat into the battery compartment
- Hold the coin in place with your finger
- While holding the coin, turn the calculator over and press “ON” button
- Hold for 10 seconds
- Remove the coin
- Replace the battery
- Replace the battery door
- Turn on the calculator. The Display should read “Pr Error”
- Press and release “ON” twice
Dial HP Customer Service Number to Get Hand-to-Hand Remedy
If you are still confronting any hurdle while exterminating Hp 12c Pr error, then give a ring at HP Customer Service Number 1-800-297-9982 and get associated with dexterous tech geeks to make communication with them. After conversation with techies then only you are capable to annihilate such error from the root. Technicians have hands on experience in handling customers’ query. So, without any hassle, make a call on the given toll-free number.