The issue will appear when users have fed more than one page at once. Here it is necessary to modify the printer separation pad. Fix HP Printer separation pad issue with our expert guidelines. Also, users may come across a recurring page feed issues which will indicate that the printer separation pad is worn out.
Steps to fix HP printer separation pad issue
Step 1: Replace your printer’s separation pad
- The first thing is to unplug the power cord from your printer to cool down your printer.
- Now, remove all the input trays. Search for the blue separation pad and remove it from the spring-loaded base. Users need to insert a flat-edged screwdriver into the slot right under the separation pad.
- Reach through opening and push up the spring-loaded base down with single hand. Pull up the separation pads with another hand.
- Users should now position their new separation pad into the slot and search for the input tray opening. Push up the spring-loaded base down and try to remove both sides of the separation pad into place.
- Reinsert your pickup roller, print cartridge as well as the input trays. Plug into the printer to switch it on again.
Step 2: Replace the pickup roller
- To fix HP Printer separation pad issue, unplug your power cord from the printer to allow it to cool.
- Open up the print cartridge door to gently remove the print cartridge. Search for the pickup roller now.
- Release both small as well as white tabs which is there on each sides of the pickup roller. Carefully push them away from the roller, and rotate it to pick-up toward the front.
- Pull up the roller up from the device and try to position the new pickup roller into the slot of the previous one.
- Rotate it into position till the white tabs on each side of the roller snap will appear accurately.
- Reinstall print cartridges and close its door.
- Plug in the printer to switch it on again
Step 3: Clean out your printer pickup roller from inside out
- As per as HP Printer support service technicians, dampen a soft cloth in water to scrub the roller gently.
- Wipe out the pick-up roller to remove dirt.
- At last, allow pickup roller to let it dry completely before you are installing it within the printer.
Related Blog: How to Fix HP Printers Pen Failure Error ?
Connect with our technicians and get world-class solutions at your desk!
We are group of expert team available at HP Printer support number +1-800-297-9982 to deliver quick assistance to customers as and when in need. Technicians are qualified and competent to resolve any level issues whether it is small or complex to handle. Call us and get proactive solutions at your desk.