At the time of downgrade from Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 to Windows 7, there are two different, but similar, paths. If a user is having a Windows 10, 8.1, 8 Professional key, then according to HP technical support team, they can easily download to Windows 7 Professional for absolutely free. Else, it will be the case where they will be in need of an unused Windows 7 key to downgrade. Regardless of the fact whether they need to work with an unused key or not, the general process will entirely be the same.
Steps to Downgrade from Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 to Windows 7
Part 1 will take you through the preparation process to downgrade to Windows 7
- Check for the Windows 8 version to see whether you are qualifying the terms needed for downgrade rights?
- Obtain a valid Windows 7 Professional product key to start the process.
- A user needs to ensure whether the PC has Windows 7 drivers installed in it or not?
- One can choose between a driver disks which comes as an optional part. I
- Find or even a user can make a Windows 7 Professional installation disc easily in few steps.
- Back up all of your essential files from the system.
Part 2 teaches you about the steps involved in downgrading to Windows 7
- Enable the legacy boot process which will be available in the UEFI settings menu.
- Insertion of the Windows 7 installation disc or even a USB drive is a mandatory steps and then reboot the system.
- Boot carefully from the disc which you have with you.
- Start the Windows 7 installation process thereafter.
- Proceed through all the Windows 7 installation steps.
- Selection of the driver which has Windows 8 installed when prompted is an essential step to consider by users.
- Enter the Windows 7 Professional key details which you found when you were prompted.
- Complete your installation process and then load the desktop.
Part 3 is all about activating the Windows 7 Installation
- Open up the “Activation” window if you find that it doesn’t open on automatic mode.
- Dial the phone number which will appear at the time fail in the activation process.
- Enter the code which is provided by the Microsoft to activate Windows is an essential task.
- Install all the required drivers needed by you.
HP customer support to downgrade Windows 10, 8.1 and 8.0 to 7 service is totally built for customers to access our service across the world with right kind of tech support solutions. We promise our users to deliver them a highly developed tech support solutions with feasible cost by solving their wide number of Windows issues on instant basis. Our loyalty and persistent approach towards our user’s problem have furnished us to overtake on other best online customer support service companies in the world with complete performance by promising them a superb quality service.